White Clay was founded in 2006 to create solutions through an innovative design process , personal engagement, and comprehensive experience . We believe our pioneering approach to be the best to generate shareholder value for our clients.
We encourage long term relationships where collaboration thrives to transform organizations and achieve exceptional performance improvements.
We transform vast, complex information and analysis into easily understood, actionable business intelligence.
- - We believe in partnership with our clients.
- - We believe in solutions, not products.
- - We believe technology enables your processes not dictate them.
- - We believe in making the complicated, simple.
- - We believe in innovation and creativity.
- - We believe in value of simplicity.
- - We believe our clients’ success is our success.
We are a significant sponsor of The Kentucky Shakespeare Festival which produces Louisville’s Shakespeare in the Park and education programming to 60,000 children a year throughout Kentucky and Indiana. Our president is the former president of the Festivals' board of directors.
We also support The Louisville Zoo, Transylvania University, St. George’s Community Center, Junior League of Louisville, and Actors Theatre of Louisville.